I walked in the living room the other night to find Grant all scrunched up in Aden's new playhouse. Aden thought it was the funniest thing ever!!! I think he was just glad to have somebody else play with him in there besides his stuffed giraffe. And, if you can't tell by the pic, this playhouse is about 3x2 feet and not quite 4 feet tall. A very funny sight, to say the least!!
The end of 2024
1 year ago





4 comments:
aaww lisa i love that pic! it is so cute! i can really tell in that picture how much aden looks like grant to me! i love seeing pictures of that little angel! he is always so happy...it makes me smile. aden is going to have to teach baby puffin how to be sweet just like him! :)
Lisa he is sooo cute!!! Addie Kate would love to play in there with Aden.
How Cute! I am so glad I discovered your blog. I will be visiting often. Aden looks so big now. Not that I have seen him, but it seems like just the other day you had the little guy.
Hey Lisa! I just answered you on my own blog, then realized you might not go back there to see the answer! Of course I remember you! Email me at christiphillips@bellsouth.net and I can give you more information about the house. It is 3br/2ba and it is 1337 sq.ft. I'll give you the address through email. Thanks!
Also, totally didn't realize you are married to Grant Nooe! I'm obsessed with Pan Asia! Love the new place!!! Congrats! And your boys are precious!
Post a Comment